The Auto EV India 2022 will host a massive exhibition on EV businesses for next-gen technology, innovative products, solutions, trends and latest EV models. The 3-day exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity for EV professionals to witness all the latest and the greatest that the EV industry has to offer right from Drive System, Batteries, Motor Technologies, Parts and Materials, Controllers, Measurement and Simulation, Production Facilities, Peripherals, Power Devices, Heat-Resistant Products, Inverter, Evaluation and Testing System, Chargers, Connectors, and Harnesses on the technology side to scintillating 2, 3 and 4 wheelers and other electric vehicles on the product side.
Convening the entire EV ecosystem under a one roof, the exhibition will allow visitors to witness the next-generation technology and the new generation Electric Vehicles giving them the opportunity to engage directly with a large gathering of industry buyers in real-time and build strategic business alliances.
Growth Drivers of Indian Electric Vehicle Industry
- The cost of EV batteries has been decreasing over the past decade.
- This has led to a decrease in cost of the electric vehicles as EV batteries are one of the most expensive parts of an electric vehicle.
- The prices of EV batteries are expected to fall which will greatly reduce the price of EV’s making.
- Favorable Government subsidies and policies to promote sales.
- Strict Government regulations on vehicle emission to boost growth.