About the show
The Second Edition of Auto EV India is slated to be one of the world’s premier Electric Vehicle technology Exhibition and Conferences
A path breaking event that harnesses the best minds presenting on a single platform to showcase the best available products, technologies, concepts and trends in the realm of the EV Automotive world.
The Auto EV India 2023, trade show, exclusively dedicated to the entire eMobility ecosystem, more particularly with EV Technologies, that brings the entire Electric Vehicle value chain under one roof to network with major industry players and identify numerous business opportunities in a hypercompetitive EV market.
EMobility Vision Conference 2023
The eMobility Vision Conference under the aegis of Auto EV India 2023 will take place on November 2&3, 2023. The Two day eMobility Vision conference and 25 presentations are to be conducted in two days. It is likely to be a four hours session each day. The keynotes at the beginning and the final discussion are the highlights of the conferences.
After a successful first edition of ‘eMobility Vision Conference 2022’, we endeavor to increase the magnitude of the conference in terms of number of topics and speakers and enlargement of time to justify the seriousness of the subject to a large number of audience from across India and rest of the world.
India is on the brink of the next generation e-mobility ecosystem. The Governments and the industries around the globe are focusing towards net zero and carbon neutrality. The eMobility industry is undergoing a profound progression in its global business.
e-Mobility Vision Conference 2022 Speakers
Meet the industry leaders sharing their view of e mobility at this year’s e mobility vision Conference.
Disruptive ideas from leading voices
Siva Prasad Koka
Vice President, Celton Semiconductors
UMA MAHESH S
Founder & COO Innatera Nanosystems
CEO HighNorm Systems and Services
VP, Data Analytics & AI
Sr Product Manager – NOR Memories Infineon Technologies
Atul Kumar Srivastava
Co-Founder, COO Ultrafast Chargers
Bipin Chandra Pande
Sr. Technical Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics
Sales Manager Graco
Marketing Initiative Manager Keysight Technologies
Raghu Raman Sekhar
Co-founder and CEO of RC Labs
Sukhendu Deb Roy
Technology Manager, ROHM Semiconductor
Parvatam Siva Prasad
Senior Chemical Consultant
Manager – Application Engineering, ROHM Semiconductor
Managing Director, HEL India
CEO, TIBIL, Germany
The ‘Auto EV India 2023’ is the place to meet a targeted clientele passionate about the EV industry. It is the perfect event to showcase new technologies and EV products.
South and West India is a major region for Electric Vehicle and EV suppliers manufacturing activities.
This is a great opportunity for the industry players to meet, communicate and sell their products to a highly engaged targeted audience.
The ‘Auto EV India 2023’ is the place to network with a variety of audiences in the electric mobility industry. Connect with more than 250+ suppliers and source the latest technology, product and services so you can get an up-close look at cutting-edge H/EV technology and learn about the latest market innovations from across the industry.
- A perfect place to network
- A perfect event to showcase new technology in Electric Vehicle
- A perfect place to showcase components and technology for the EV industry
- A perfect B2B Exhibition
The Auto EV India 2023 will host a massive exhibition on EV businesses for next-gen technology, innovative products, solutions, trends and latest EV models.
- The exhibition houses the latest research and technology solutions from around the world.
- A large area dedicated to start-ups, R&D and Technology solutions companies from around the world.
- To get abreast to the ever changing technology solutions in EV space.
- Technology and business conferences for R&D heads, purchase managers and top management.
- The entire EV industry is on the fast track mode. All Government vehicles to be converted to electric vehicles by 2030. After 2025, only electric vehicles will be allowed to purchase. Additionally, it also aims to phase out all fossil fuel based commercial fleets and logistics vehicles in all cities by 2030. It has now become imperative to catch-up the market pace and be relevant in the market.
Key Exhibitors 2022